Clinical Research / S2IRP
We are looking for a clinical research associate / study nurse (m/f/d) to strengthen our team in a multidisciplinary competence center for pediatric hemato-oncology.
- Coordinate pediatric hemato-oncological clinical studies and registries at the St. Anna Children’s Hospital
- Support responsible physicians in organization and execution of clinical studies
- Assist with study submissions, presentations, manuscript and congress preparation
- Maintain, update and archive investigator folders (ISF), study documentation and query management in eCRFs
- Relevant professional experience as Clinical Research Associate / Study Nurse
- Experience with stem-cell transplantation is a strong asset
- Excellent knowledge of English and German as well as very good IT skills
- Strong communication skills
- Structured and organized way of working
- Resilient, solution-oriented and flexible personality
- A challenging position in a meaningful, inspiring and international setting
- An outstanding working atmosphere in a strong team
- Flexible working hours, discounted lunch in our canteen and other great benefits
- Excellent location in the center of Vienna with excellent public transport connections
- A fair and attractive salary package starting at € 2.000,– gross (14x per year) on a full-time basis with a view to increase based on your qualification and experience
Who we are
The St. Anna Children’s Cancer Research Institute (CCRI), located in the center of Vienna, the world’s most livable city and one of Europe’s most important places for biomedical research and life sciences, is an international and multidisciplinary competence center striving to improve treatment of children and adolescents with cancer by connecting translational and clinical research with open-minded exploration of basic disease mechanisms. Through close cooperation between clinic and research, the CCRI provides an ideal environment for cutting-edge research and its translation into clinical practice.
The S2IRP acts as national and international sponsor and coordinator for academic clinical trials in the field of hemato-oncology and stem cell transplantation.